Saturday, August 24, 2013

This is my first blog post.

Aug 24, 2013

Today I'm picking up my daddy. He's coming in by plane from Hawaii where's he's been for several months. Tomorrow we are going to begin our cross-country trip. I'm feeling super-duper excited (also known as 100% excited)! We will be going through thirteen states: New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania. Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Wisconsin, Minnesota, South Dakota, Wyoming, Montana, Idaho and finally, Washington.

I'll write again tomorrow when we're on the road. See you then!  - Ethan

Here's a picture of me with my Beyblade --  
so you know who's writing this.



1 comment:

  1. WOW! Very cool. I'll try to read as often as I can (except when I am working). Can't wait to see you on Sunday. We'll take the boat out & you can take a turn as captain. See you soon. xoxox Duba

    ReplyDelete