Saturday, August 31, 2013

My Trip So Far

Aug 31, 2013

I know that in my last post I promised to write "tomorrow" but I never had a chance so I'm writing this post now.

I'm in Sheridan, Wyoming in a hotel called Holiday Inn. I've been in many different places. First, at my Aunt Duba's house in Ohio. It was on a lake and I went fishing with my Uncle Buddy and Aunt Duba had a boat that we took to a restaurant at a lighthouse. I had lots and lots and lots of fun. I also had a 100 percent fun!
This is Bomba, Grandpa and Aunt Duba in Ohio.
Then we went to a hotel called La Quinta in Indiana. The next day I met Mommy and Daddy who had been in Chicago. They went to see Wrigley Field because my daddy likes the Cubs. Mommy got a Cubs t-shirt. Mommy also bought Sammy and me some toys.
Mommy driving the car.
Here's a shot I took of some of the many cornfields that I saw as
we drove across Minnesota and South Dakota.
Now that we were with Mommy and Daddy we went to many different states: Wisconsin, Minnesota, South Dakota and then Wyoming. I had lots of fun driving through the states. And that's how I got to Holiday Inn in Wyoming.

1 comment:

  1. Welllll, I've been waiting & waiting, and FINALLY, another episode of your blog!!! It sounds really great and lots of adventures. It was soooo quiet after all of you left the lakehouse. I missed all of you. I love your picture of the corn fields. I can see the wind mills in the distance. Way cool! I will look forward to another addition to your blog. BIG hugs, Aunt Duba :-)

    ReplyDelete